“FREE” Doggie Boot Camp
Please subscribe to our newsletter for updates on boot camp dates.
Things to know beforehand....
- No flex (retractable) leads. I recommend a 5 or 6 foot leash.
- Please bring a means of picking up after your dog if they relieve themselves.
- Please bring water for your pooch as well.
- If your bringing a dog that is on the aggressive side please show up a bit early and please mention when you register for the event.
- The boot camp will start promptly at 10am.
- The boot camp is free but please keep in mind that any donations will go directly to an animal related non-profit in the area. We will announce which non-profit at the event if we don't post it here before hand.
Doggie Boot camp is a great way to meet with Mr. Cass and to see him in action. as well as speak with some of his dog training clients.
Adopting a dog? Already have a dog? or thinking of getting a dog!
Our FREE doggie boot camp is a great way to get off on the right paw! Doug Cass owner of New Life Dog Training conducts the boot camp and is designed to help you learn how to walk your dog without him or her pulling the leash! It’s a fun workshop for the whole family!
Learn the five principles of dog training
Doug teaches responsible dog ownership, basic obedience and proper socialization of dogs to prevent aggressive dog behavior. Doug also answers questions you might have about your dog’s bad habits like: chewing, biting, barking and other unwanted behaviors.
Reservations are required, class size is limited. Donations are not required, but are generously accepted and will help support various rescues/dog parks in the area it is held.
Rules: All dogs must be on a leash (No retractable leashes please)at all times, if your dog is aggressive or excitable be sure to have him under control so other people and dogs do not get hurt. Please bring some manner or way of cleaning up after your dog in the event that your dog relieves him or herself. It is our responsibility to leave the area we are training in the same we found it.
Reservations are required and class size is limited. Class is held on select Saturdays (except holidays) from 10am – 12pm,(Please Arrive Early) weather permitting (NO CLASS if below 40 degrees F or above 90 degrees F, raining or snowing). All donations are greatly appreciated, are by no means required and will benefit a rescue center or dog park. For additional information about our doggie boot camps or if you would like us to host a boot camp at your business please contact us by email email@example.com or at (603) 432-3715.
THANKS SO MUCH TO EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR WONDERFUL SUPPORT!